“The snowy mountains of Maine will once again echo with the roar of 900-horsepower off-road Pro 4 trucks as Red Bull Frozen Rush returns to the slopes of Sunday River Ski Resort. The raw power of these machines will be put to the test by harsh winter conditions, as the trucks race head-to-head over jumps, around gates and down ski slopes. The unique race will air on NBC as part of the year-long Red Bull Signature Series.Last year, Red Bull Frozen Rush created a new chapter in the history book of off-road racing. This winter, it will return with defending champ, Ricky Johnson – and eight more eager drivers – to push the progression of the sport even further. Stay tuned to this page for more info and stories as the event approaches.
Thursday 8 January
10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Red Bull Frozen Rush Fan Day
12:00pm-2:00pm: Open Pits — checkout the trucks and meet the drivers
Friday 9 January
11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Red Bull Frozen Rush Race Day
11am-12pm: Pre Show
3:30pm-4:30pm: Driver signing at South Ridge Lodge
Red Bull Frozen Rush
January 8-9, 2015
Sunday River Resort, Newry, Maine
• Red Bull Frozen Rush is a FREE event to attend, with secure walk-up viewing areas at South Ridge Lodge on Thursday and Friday.
• Standing room only in viewing areas with bathrooms and concessions available at South Ridge Lodge.
• Jumbotrons will be provided in viewing areas to watch the race as not all areas of course are visible from secure viewing areas.
• Lift tickets are required to access the designated on-hill ski/snowboard viewing areas. Lift tickets can be purchased at South Ridge Lodge.
• Free parking and shuttles will be provided on a first come first serve basis from Sunday River parking lots and designated overflow locations.
• There will be an open pit walk at the Barker Lot from 12pm-2pm on Thursday. Fans will be required to use the free shuttles from South Ridge Lodge, as no on-site parking is available at the Barker Lot.
• Can’t make the event? Red Bull Frozen Rush Live Stream will be available at redbull.com/frozenrush starting at 12:30pm EST on Jan. 9.”